Black Polymer 20 Round Drum Mag With Our Exclusive **Load Assist Mechanism** and Transparent front plate. Just rotate the loading mechanism to load each round with ease!
- 12 Gauge 20 Round Drum Mag with a loading dial and a see through front plate
- Fits Akdal, BATMAZ ARMS, RIA VR80 PANZER ARMS, EAA, Citadel, and most Turkish made magazine fed shotguns!
- 12 gauge 2-3/4″ shell only
- Hybrid design magazine body constructed of heat treated carbon steel upper feed tower and injection molded polymer drum housing
- Injection molded magazine follower
- Magazine spring formed from heat treated chrome silicon wire
- Made in USA
We will not ship this magazine to anyone with a BILLING and/or SHIPPING address in the following states: California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), District of Columbia (DC), Hawaii (HI), Illinois (IL), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), New Jersey (NJ), New York (NY), Vermont (VT), Washington (WA).
ALL FIREARMS SALES ARE FINAL – NO REFUNDS NO EXCEPTIONS.
It is your responsibility:
- to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- to contact the FFL to ensure they will accept your shipment.
- to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer
Items that are regulated by the ATF have restrictions and requirements:
•Your entire order will ship only to a Federal Firearm License holder.
•Current processing time is approximately 5 days.
•Please contact your local FFL prior to placing your order to ensure they are still accepting transfers. Due to Covid-19 many are no longer open
•A copy of your order/invoice as well as the current FFL license for your local dealer must be emailed to email@example.com
FC Tactical Gear will ONLY transfer ownership of a firearm to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). This means we cannot ship directly to you unless you are an FFL holder. If you do not hold a valid FFL, FC Tactical Gear will transfer your purchased firearm to your choice of a licensed gun dealer in your state.
Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transfer fee at the time you pick up your purchase. This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. Please check with your local dealer concerning their policies. You do not pay FC Tactical Gear the transfer fee.
The buyer is responsible for contacting their transferring FFL to request they send a copy of their FFL to us. All correspondence should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.