Everything need for your next camping trip is including in Our 4 Piece Canteen Kit. The canteen kit comes with four essentials items, including a BPA free, 1-quart plastic survival canteen, a dual snap-button closure cover, a canteen cup, and an aluminum canteen stove. Featured on the canteen cover is an external tab pouch for storing matches, fishing line, and other small survival gear. The aluminum canteen cup includes a butterfly handle, can fit under most 1-quart plastic canteens, and has a capacity of 24oz. When used in tandem with the canteen cup, the canteen stand allows you to heat up MRE’s and other food, and boil water to eliminate harmful bacteria. Our military canteen kit comes with Alice keeper
- Military 4 Piece Canteen Kit Comes With A G.I. Style Plastic Canteen, A Felt-Lined Polyester Canteen Cover, A Heavy Gauge Aluminum Cup, And An Aluminum Canteen Stove
- Camping Canteen Is 1-Quart In Size And BPA Free
- Dual Snap Button Closure Canteen Cover Contains An External Tab Pouch For Storing Matches, Fishing Line, And Other Small Survival Gear
- The Canteen Cup (Measures: Top- 5.2” X 3.4”, Bottom- 4.6” X 3”, Height- 3.7”) Includes A Butterfly Handle, Has A Capacity Of 24oz., And Securely Fits Under The Canteen Provided
- The Canteen Stand Can Be Used In Conjunction With The Canteen Cup To Heat Liquids, MRE’s, And Other Rations
- Alice Keeper Clips Allow You To Easily Attach The Survival Canteen To A Belt Or Pack
- A Perfect Addition To Your Military And Camping Gear
ALL FIREARMS SALES ARE FINAL – NO REFUNDS NO EXCEPTIONS.
It is your responsibility:
- to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- to contact the FFL to ensure they will accept your shipment.
- to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer
Items that are regulated by the ATF have restrictions and requirements:
•Your entire order will ship only to a Federal Firearm License holder.
•Current processing time is approximately 5 days.
•Please contact your local FFL prior to placing your order to ensure they are still accepting transfers. Due to Covid-19 many are no longer open
•A copy of your order/invoice as well as the current FFL license for your local dealer must be emailed to email@example.com
FC Tactical Gear will ONLY transfer ownership of a firearm to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). This means we cannot ship directly to you unless you are an FFL holder. If you do not hold a valid FFL, FC Tactical Gear will transfer your purchased firearm to your choice of a licensed gun dealer in your state.
Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transfer fee at the time you pick up your purchase. This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. Please check with your local dealer concerning their policies. You do not pay FC Tactical Gear the transfer fee.
The buyer is responsible for contacting their transferring FFL to request they send a copy of their FFL to us. All correspondence should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.