Our 5-In-1 Multi-Purpose Tool is the perfect outdoor item; featuring an interchangeable shovel, saw, pick axe, and axe head attachment for optimal versatility while you camp, hunt, or trek through the wilderness. Need to assemble/disassemble a tent? The axe head on this survival tool comes with a tent stake puller and a flat side to hammer stakes into the ground. Stockpile small survival items like fishing line and tinder in the handle of the survival shovel with the removable compass on the bottom. Conveniently store all the components for the heavy steel camping shovel in the nylon carrying case. Add this resourceful tool to your camping, survival, and/or bug out gear collection for the most versatile outdoor tool on the market.
- With A Variety Of Interchangeable Parts, The 5-In-1 Multi-Purpose Tool Is The Most Convenient Outdoor/Survival Item You Can Own
- Axe Head Attachment With Flat Stake Hammer And Tent Stake Puller
- Addition Attachments: Shovel, Saw And Pickaxe
- Removable Compass On The Bottom Of The Handle
- Handle Has Storage For Fishing Line, Tinder, And/Or Other Small Survival Items
- Heavy Steel Construction With Rubber Handle Grip
- Comes With A Carrying Case
ALL FIREARMS SALES ARE FINAL – NO REFUNDS NO EXCEPTIONS.
It is your responsibility:
- to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- to contact the FFL to ensure they will accept your shipment.
- to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer
Items that are regulated by the ATF have restrictions and requirements:
•Your entire order will ship only to a Federal Firearm License holder.
•Current processing time is approximately 5 days.
•Please contact your local FFL prior to placing your order to ensure they are still accepting transfers. Due to Covid-19 many are no longer open
•A copy of your order/invoice as well as the current FFL license for your local dealer must be emailed to email@example.com
FC Tactical Gear will ONLY transfer ownership of a firearm to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). This means we cannot ship directly to you unless you are an FFL holder. If you do not hold a valid FFL, FC Tactical Gear will transfer your purchased firearm to your choice of a licensed gun dealer in your state.
Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transfer fee at the time you pick up your purchase. This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. Please check with your local dealer concerning their policies. You do not pay FC Tactical Gear the transfer fee.
The buyer is responsible for contacting their transferring FFL to request they send a copy of their FFL to us. All correspondence should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.