The survival tool you want to have in an emergency situation, the Aurora Fire Starter. Create a spark by striking the ferro-magnesium rod with the stainless-steel blade at the outside base of the cylinder. The cylinder and rod of this fire starter screw together at an O-ring to create a waterproof seal, protecting the rod from corrosion. The Aurora Fire Starter is constructed with knurled anodized aluminum for durability. The self- contained design of this survival tool makes for easy storage and carry in your bug out bag or camping backpack. This camping fire starter is made in the U.S.A.
- Create A Spark By Striking The Ferro-Magnesium Rod With The Stainless-Steel Blade At The Outside Base Of The Cylinder
- Cylinder And Rod Of This Fire Starter Screw Together At An O-Ring To Create A Waterproof Seal, Protecting The Rod From Corrosion
- Survival Fire Starter Constructed With Knurled Anodized Aluminum For Durability
- Self- Contained Design Of This Survival Tool Makes For Easy Storage And Carry In Your Bug Out Bag Or Camping Backpack
- Camping Fire Starter Is Made In The U.S.A.
ALL FIREARMS SALES ARE FINAL – NO REFUNDS NO EXCEPTIONS.
It is your responsibility:
- to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- to contact the FFL to ensure they will accept your shipment.
- to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer
Items that are regulated by the ATF have restrictions and requirements:
•Your entire order will ship only to a Federal Firearm License holder.
•Current processing time is approximately 5 days.
•Please contact your local FFL prior to placing your order to ensure they are still accepting transfers. Due to Covid-19 many are no longer open
•A copy of your order/invoice as well as the current FFL license for your local dealer must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
FC Tactical Gear will ONLY transfer ownership of a firearm to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). This means we cannot ship directly to you unless you are an FFL holder. If you do not hold a valid FFL, FC Tactical Gear will transfer your purchased firearm to your choice of a licensed gun dealer in your state.
Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transfer fee at the time you pick up your purchase. This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. Please check with your local dealer concerning their policies. You do not pay FC Tactical Gear the transfer fee.
The buyer is responsible for contacting their transferring FFL to request they send a copy of their FFL to us. All correspondence should be sent to email@example.com
There are no reviews yet.