Our base Jump Helmet features an ABS plastic (for gaming purposes only), removable memory foam inner cushions with hook & loop attachment, two 4 position side rails for attaching accessories, front for adapting lights, cameras, or night vision, adjustable chin strap with quick-release buckle. The helmet also includes 7 piece loop kit with adhesive backing for attaching patches or illuminators. Our tactical helmet is great for Airsoft, paintball, and other outdoor activities.
- Base Jump Helmet Is Constructed Of A Durable, Yet Lightweight ABS Plastic For Gaming Or Training Purposes Only
- For Added Comfort The Helmet Is Equipped With Removable Memory Foam Cushions
- Two 4 Position Side Rails For Attaching Accessories, Front For Adapting Lights, Cameras Or Night Vision
- Adjustable Suspender Straps And Chin/Neck Pad For Secure And Comfortable Fitting
- Fully Customizable 7 Piece Loop Kit With Adhesive Backing For Attaching Patches Or Illuminators
- Our Tactical Helmet Is Great For Airsoft, Paintball, And Other Outdoor Activities.
- One Size Fits Most
ALL FIREARMS SALES ARE FINAL – NO REFUNDS NO EXCEPTIONS.
It is your responsibility:
- to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- to contact the FFL to ensure they will accept your shipment.
- to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer
Items that are regulated by the ATF have restrictions and requirements:
•Your entire order will ship only to a Federal Firearm License holder.
•Current processing time is approximately 5 days.
•Please contact your local FFL prior to placing your order to ensure they are still accepting transfers. Due to Covid-19 many are no longer open
•A copy of your order/invoice as well as the current FFL license for your local dealer must be emailed to email@example.com
FC Tactical Gear will ONLY transfer ownership of a firearm to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). This means we cannot ship directly to you unless you are an FFL holder. If you do not hold a valid FFL, FC Tactical Gear will transfer your purchased firearm to your choice of a licensed gun dealer in your state.
Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transfer fee at the time you pick up your purchase. This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. Please check with your local dealer concerning their policies. You do not pay FC Tactical Gear the transfer fee.
The buyer is responsible for contacting their transferring FFL to request they send a copy of their FFL to us. All correspondence should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.