Camo 2 QT Desert Canteen – Whether you are camping or in the military this BPA free canteen is an ideal addition to your outdoor gear collection. The camo canteen is made of a sturdy plastic and polyethylene inner body, tinplate outer body, and a terylene and acrylic outside fabric cover which will keep your water inside cold. The Screw-on cap won’t be misplaced as it is attached to the camping canteen. Adjustable web shoulder strap allows for the desired length.
- Our Camo 2 QT Desert Canteen Is Made With A Sturdy Plastic / Polyethylene Inner Body And A Tinplate Outer Body
- The Outside Fabric Cover Is Made With A Soft Terylene And Acrylic Material
- This BPA Free Canteen Is A Safe And Perfect Addition For Your Camping And Outdoor Gear
- Screw-On Cap Is Attached To The Bottle
- Adjustable Web Shoulder Strap For Desired Length
ALL FIREARMS SALES ARE FINAL – NO REFUNDS NO EXCEPTIONS.
It is your responsibility:
- to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- to contact the FFL to ensure they will accept your shipment.
- to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer
Items that are regulated by the ATF have restrictions and requirements:
•Your entire order will ship only to a Federal Firearm License holder.
•Current processing time is approximately 5 days.
•Please contact your local FFL prior to placing your order to ensure they are still accepting transfers. Due to Covid-19 many are no longer open
•A copy of your order/invoice as well as the current FFL license for your local dealer must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
FC Tactical Gear will ONLY transfer ownership of a firearm to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). This means we cannot ship directly to you unless you are an FFL holder. If you do not hold a valid FFL, FC Tactical Gear will transfer your purchased firearm to your choice of a licensed gun dealer in your state.
Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transfer fee at the time you pick up your purchase. This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. Please check with your local dealer concerning their policies. You do not pay FC Tactical Gear the transfer fee.
The buyer is responsible for contacting their transferring FFL to request they send a copy of their FFL to us. All correspondence should be sent to email@example.com
There are no reviews yet.