Our Concealed Carry Hoodie offers both comfort and concealment of your waistband carry weapon with a pass-through kangaroo pocket. Both sleeves of the sweatshirt feature a 4.5″ x 4.5″ zippered pocket and thumb holes in the cuff. The right sleeve features an additional loop patch while the left sleeve features 2 pen pockets and a wire pass-through port. With an extended length and wider kangaroo pocket complete with ambidextrous pass through for silent and discreet draw, this super soft tactical hooded sweatshirt will keep you both warm and protected.
- Quickly Access Your IWB (Inside The Waistband) Firearm Through The Passthrough Kangaroo Pocket (Access Point Measures 8.25 Inches)
- Concealed Carry Hoodie Sweatshirt Is Made From A Comfortable High-Performance Material That Wicks Away Moisture To Keep You Cool And Dry
- Two Six-Inch Pen Pockets On The Left Sleeve Of The Concealed Carry Hooded Sweatshirt
- Concealed Carry Hoodie Features Two Zippered Pockets With Wire Passthrough Ports (Measures 4.5 Inches X 4.5 Inches)
- Right Sleeve Loop Field Is Perfect For Adding Flags And Morale Patches (Measures 4 Inches X 4 Inches)
- Thumb Hole Cuffs Provide Additional Warmth And Prevent The Sleeves From Riding Up Your Arms
ALL FIREARMS SALES ARE FINAL – NO REFUNDS NO EXCEPTIONS.
It is your responsibility:
- to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- to contact the FFL to ensure they will accept your shipment.
- to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer
Items that are regulated by the ATF have restrictions and requirements:
•Your entire order will ship only to a Federal Firearm License holder.
•Current processing time is approximately 5 days.
•Please contact your local FFL prior to placing your order to ensure they are still accepting transfers. Due to Covid-19 many are no longer open
•A copy of your order/invoice as well as the current FFL license for your local dealer must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
FC Tactical Gear will ONLY transfer ownership of a firearm to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). This means we cannot ship directly to you unless you are an FFL holder. If you do not hold a valid FFL, FC Tactical Gear will transfer your purchased firearm to your choice of a licensed gun dealer in your state.
Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transfer fee at the time you pick up your purchase. This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. Please check with your local dealer concerning their policies. You do not pay FC Tactical Gear the transfer fee.
The buyer is responsible for contacting their transferring FFL to request they send a copy of their FFL to us. All correspondence should be sent to email@example.com
There are no reviews yet.