The only gun cleaning kit you will ever need! The Deluxe Gun Cleaning Kit comes with the tools you need to clean .17 to .45 caliber rifles and handguns, as well as .410 to 12-gauge shotguns.
- Universal Gun Cleaning Kit Accommodates .17 To .45 Caliber Rifles And Handguns, And .410 To 12-Gauge Shotguns
- Rifle Cleaning Kit Includes Brushes, Mops, Rods, And Rod Handles Of Various Sizes
- Multiple Slotted Tips And Cleaning Patches In The Pistol Cleaning Kit
- Shotgun Cleaning Kit Features A Durable Aluminum Carrying Case For Easy Transportation (Measures 12.1 Inches X 7.9 Inches X 2.1 Inches)
The Deluxe Gun Cleaning Kit includes:
- 10/12-gauge brush
- 20/28-gauge brush
- .410 brush
- .45 caliber brush
- .40 caliber brush
- .357/.38 caliber/.9mm brush
- .17 caliber brush
- .30 caliber brush
- .270/.280 caliber brush
- .22 caliber brush
- 10/12-gauge mop
- 20/28-gauge mop
- .410 mop
- .357/.38 caliber/.9mm mop
- .22 caliber mop
- .17-.45 caliber pistol/rifle rods
- Shotgun rods
ALL FIREARMS SALES ARE FINAL – NO REFUNDS NO EXCEPTIONS.
It is your responsibility:
- to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- to contact the FFL to ensure they will accept your shipment.
- to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer
Items that are regulated by the ATF have restrictions and requirements:
•Your entire order will ship only to a Federal Firearm License holder.
•Current processing time is approximately 5 days.
•Please contact your local FFL prior to placing your order to ensure they are still accepting transfers. Due to Covid-19 many are no longer open
•A copy of your order/invoice as well as the current FFL license for your local dealer must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
FC Tactical Gear will ONLY transfer ownership of a firearm to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). This means we cannot ship directly to you unless you are an FFL holder. If you do not hold a valid FFL, FC Tactical Gear will transfer your purchased firearm to your choice of a licensed gun dealer in your state.
Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transfer fee at the time you pick up your purchase. This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. Please check with your local dealer concerning their policies. You do not pay FC Tactical Gear the transfer fee.
The buyer is responsible for contacting their transferring FFL to request they send a copy of their FFL to us. All correspondence should be sent to email@example.com
There are no reviews yet.