G.I. Type Enhanced Nylon Canteen Cover makes it easy to store and carry your canteen on your ALICE pack or pistol belt, and even features a purification tablet storage pouch. The canteen cover features a hook and loop front pouch for storing water purification tablets and is designed to fit 1 quart aluminum or plastic canteens. ALICE keeper clips on the back of the military canteen cover allow for mounting on ALICE packs and pistol belts. A highly durable and water-resistant nylon composition allows for years of use, while a grommet drainage hole on the bottom of the pouch provides an outlet for drainage.
- Enhanced Nylon Canteen Cover Features A Hook And Loop Front Pouch For Storing Water Purification Tablets
- ALICE Keeper Clips On The Back Of The Military Canteen Cover For Mounting On ALICE Packs And Pistol Belts
- Highly Durable And Water-Resistant Nylon Composition For Years Of Use
- Grommet Drainage Hole At The Bottom
- Canteen Not Included
ALL FIREARMS SALES ARE FINAL – NO REFUNDS NO EXCEPTIONS.
It is your responsibility:
- to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- to contact the FFL to ensure they will accept your shipment.
- to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer
Items that are regulated by the ATF have restrictions and requirements:
•Your entire order will ship only to a Federal Firearm License holder.
•Current processing time is approximately 5 days.
•Please contact your local FFL prior to placing your order to ensure they are still accepting transfers. Due to Covid-19 many are no longer open
•A copy of your order/invoice as well as the current FFL license for your local dealer must be emailed to email@example.com
FC Tactical Gear will ONLY transfer ownership of a firearm to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). This means we cannot ship directly to you unless you are an FFL holder. If you do not hold a valid FFL, FC Tactical Gear will transfer your purchased firearm to your choice of a licensed gun dealer in your state.
Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transfer fee at the time you pick up your purchase. This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. Please check with your local dealer concerning their policies. You do not pay FC Tactical Gear the transfer fee.
The buyer is responsible for contacting their transferring FFL to request they send a copy of their FFL to us. All correspondence should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.