2-Point Padded Rifle Sling is equipped with laser-cut MOLLE, making it a must-have tactical item that is both adaptable and functional. The laser-cut MOLLE provides the same great application as standard MOLLE but offers a more lightweight design, which is ideal for a rifle sling. The internal bungee system reduces shock and enhances retention of your firearm. The padded section on the gun sling reduces pressure on your shoulder so you can carry your rifle comfortably.
- Padded 2-Point Rifle Sling Includes 17 MOLLE Cuts For Additional Gear Attachment
- Laser Cut MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-Carrying Equipment) Provides The Same Great Application As Standard MOLLE With A Lightweight Design
- Internal Bungee System Reduces Shock And Enhances Retention Of Your Firearm
- Padded Section (2 ¼” X 19” X ¼”) Reduces The Pressure On Your Shoulder So You Can Carry Your Rifle Comfortably
- 1” Wide Webbing Straps Attach To Each End Of Your Firearm
- Two Elastic Pieces Allow You To Secure Strap Slack
ALL FIREARMS SALES ARE FINAL – NO REFUNDS NO EXCEPTIONS.
It is your responsibility:
- to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- to contact the FFL to ensure they will accept your shipment.
- to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer
Items that are regulated by the ATF have restrictions and requirements:
•Your entire order will ship only to a Federal Firearm License holder.
•Current processing time is approximately 5 days.
•Please contact your local FFL prior to placing your order to ensure they are still accepting transfers. Due to Covid-19 many are no longer open
•A copy of your order/invoice as well as the current FFL license for your local dealer must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
FC Tactical Gear will ONLY transfer ownership of a firearm to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). This means we cannot ship directly to you unless you are an FFL holder. If you do not hold a valid FFL, FC Tactical Gear will transfer your purchased firearm to your choice of a licensed gun dealer in your state.
Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transfer fee at the time you pick up your purchase. This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. Please check with your local dealer concerning their policies. You do not pay FC Tactical Gear the transfer fee.
The buyer is responsible for contacting their transferring FFL to request they send a copy of their FFL to us. All correspondence should be sent to email@example.com
There are no reviews yet.