Military FR/NYCO Combat Shirt – Our Military Fire Retardant Shirt is Made For Comfort, But Worn For Protection. The Combat Shirt Is Perfect For Military And Tactical Personnel In The Field To Wear Under Hot, Heavy Body Armor And Tactical Vests. This Combat Shirt Is Made Of A No Melt, Drip Resistant Fabric To Withstand Heat Up To 230 Degrees Fahrenheit. The Military FR/NYCO Combat Shirt Has Been Designed With A Lightweight And Breathable Fabric Will Wick Moisture Away, While Keeping You Dry. Zippered Sleeve Storage Pockets, Mock Turtleneck, Anti-Abrasion Padded Elbow Patches, Gusseted Sleeves, Glint Tape Holder For Tape, Loop Field On Sleeve Pockets For Attaching Name, Rank & Flag Patches.
- Military FR/NYCO Combat Shirt Is Made Of A No Melt, Drip Resistant Fabric To Withstand Heat Up To 230 Degrees Fahrenheit (Chest And Back Material)
- Lightweight And Breathable Fabric Will Wick Moisture Away, While Keeping You Dry
- Nylon Cotton Rip-Stop Sleeves
- Built For Action With Anti-Abrasion Padded Elbow Patches, Gusseted Sleeves
- Glint Tape Holder For Tape, Loop Field On Sleeve Pockets For Attaching Name, Rank & Flag Patches
- Perfect For Military And Tactical Personnel In The Field To Wear Under Hot, Heavy Body Armor And Tactical Vests
- Hook & Loop Adjustable Cuffs
- Mock Turtle Neck Design
ALL FIREARMS SALES ARE FINAL – NO REFUNDS NO EXCEPTIONS.
It is your responsibility:
- to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- to contact the FFL to ensure they will accept your shipment.
- to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer
Items that are regulated by the ATF have restrictions and requirements:
•Your entire order will ship only to a Federal Firearm License holder.
•Current processing time is approximately 5 days.
•Please contact your local FFL prior to placing your order to ensure they are still accepting transfers. Due to Covid-19 many are no longer open
•A copy of your order/invoice as well as the current FFL license for your local dealer must be emailed to email@example.com
FC Tactical Gear will ONLY transfer ownership of a firearm to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). This means we cannot ship directly to you unless you are an FFL holder. If you do not hold a valid FFL, FC Tactical Gear will transfer your purchased firearm to your choice of a licensed gun dealer in your state.
Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transfer fee at the time you pick up your purchase. This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. Please check with your local dealer concerning their policies. You do not pay FC Tactical Gear the transfer fee.
The buyer is responsible for contacting their transferring FFL to request they send a copy of their FFL to us. All correspondence should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.