Our MOLLE Triple Mag Pouch is an excellent accessory to mount on your tactical vest to safely secure your spare mags at the range. The Mag Pouch is designed with 6 MOLLE straps on the back to fasten to any MOLLE compatible item. Constructed of denier polyester (Item 41003 MultiCam Version is made with Nylon), this triple mag pouch is built to last with the utmost durability. The elastic cord closure provides quick release access while holding your magazines securely in place. This magazine pouch features grommet holes for drainage. Measuring 9 ¼ inches X 5 ½ inches, these MOLLE mag pouches are perfect complements for plate carrier vests and transport packs.
- MOLLE Triple Mag Pouch With 6 MOLLE Straps On The Back To Secure The Pouch In Place
- Constructed Of Durable Materials For Years Of Reliable Use
- Elastic Cord Closure Provides Quick Release Access
- Comfortably Fits Standard Sized M-16 Mags, AK-47 Mags, And More
- Open Top Mag Pouch Measures: 9 ¼ Inches X 5 ½ Inches
- Grommet Drain Holes At The Bottom Of Each Pouch
- Perfect For Mounting On MOLLE Vests, MOLLE Belts, Or Anything With A MOLLE Panel
ALL FIREARMS SALES ARE FINAL – NO REFUNDS NO EXCEPTIONS.
It is your responsibility:
- to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- to contact the FFL to ensure they will accept your shipment.
- to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer
Items that are regulated by the ATF have restrictions and requirements:
•Your entire order will ship only to a Federal Firearm License holder.
•Current processing time is approximately 5 days.
•Please contact your local FFL prior to placing your order to ensure they are still accepting transfers. Due to Covid-19 many are no longer open
•A copy of your order/invoice as well as the current FFL license for your local dealer must be emailed to email@example.com
FC Tactical Gear will ONLY transfer ownership of a firearm to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). This means we cannot ship directly to you unless you are an FFL holder. If you do not hold a valid FFL, FC Tactical Gear will transfer your purchased firearm to your choice of a licensed gun dealer in your state.
Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transfer fee at the time you pick up your purchase. This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. Please check with your local dealer concerning their policies. You do not pay FC Tactical Gear the transfer fee.
The buyer is responsible for contacting their transferring FFL to request they send a copy of their FFL to us. All correspondence should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.