Comfortably conceal and carry with our Concealed Carry Neoprene Belly Band Holster. This customizable ambidextrous holster features a mag pouch, an elastic storage slit, and a soft neoprene backing that you can wear all day long. The pistol holster is designed to fit most standard sized sidearms including Glock 19, Ruger LCP, Sig Sauer P365, and more. The removable ambidextrous (right and left) pistol holster and adjustable mag pouch enable full customization. An elastic on the concealed carry holster is great for holding your cell phone, multitool, or other EDC (everyday carry) essentials (Pocket measures 3.5 inches x 3.75 inches). The belly holster fastens around your body with strong hook and loop closure and is adaptable for multiple methods of carrying, including: inside the waistband (IWB), outside the waistband (OWB), cross draw, appendix (AIWB), 5 O’clock, and much more. The holster secures your CCW (concealed carry weapon) with a metal snap closure.
- Pistol Holster Is Designed To Fit Most Standard Sized Sidearms Including Glock 19, Ruger LCP, Sig Sauer P365, And More
- Neoprene Belly Band Holster Features A Loop Panel Along The Entire Front Side For Size Adjustment
- Ambidextrous (Right And Left) Pistol Holster And Removable Adjustable Mag Pouch Enable Full Customization
- Elastic Pocket On The Concealed Carry Holster For Holding Your Cell Phone, Multitool, Or Other EDC (Everyday Carry) Essentials (Pocket Measures 3.5 Inches X 3.75 Inches)
- Adaptable For Multiple Methods Of Carrying, Including: Inside The Waistband (IWB), Outside The Waistband (OWB), Cross Draw, Appendix (AIWB), 5 O’clock, And Much More
- Belly Band Holster Fastens Around Your Body With A Strong Hook And Loop Closure
- Holster Secures Your CCW (Concealed Carry Weapon) With A Metal Snap Closure
- Soft And Breathable Neoprene Backing On The Concealed Holster Enables All Day Wear
- S/M Fits Waists Up To 39.5 Inches, L/XL Fits Waists Up To 49.5 Inches (Total Length: S/M 43 Inches X 5 Inches, L/XL 53 Inches X 5 Inches)
There are no reviews yet.