Our Operators Tactical Chest Rig Vest Features 600D Polyester, 3-Double Open Top Rifle Mag Pouches W/Drain Holes, 3-Double Mag Pistol Pouches W/Hook & Loop Flap Closures, Adjustable Mesh Padded Cross-Back Shoulder Straps W/2-D-Rings, 2-Swivel Push-Button Release Buckles & 2-Side Release Buckles, Quick Release Waist Cinch Strap, Interior Document Pocket W/Hook & Loop Closure, 9″ X 6″ Padded Mesh Pocket W/Hook & Loop Closure, M.O.L.L.E. Compatible.
- Operators Tactical Chest Rig Is Designed For Mounting MOLLE Pouches And Accessories With Four Rows Of MOLLE Webbing
- Chest Rig Is Made From Durable Materials For Years Of Use In The Field
- Breathable Mesh Padded Cross-Back Shoulder Straps On The Military Tactical Chest Rig Are Fully Adjustable And Feature Two D-Rings Plus Three Rows Of MOLLE Webbing For Accommodating Hydration Systems
- Inner Pocket Front With Hook And Loop Patch Is Perfect For Pistol Holsters
- Three Removable Open Top Kangaroo Double Rifle Mag Pouches With Drain Holes
- Three Double Pistol Mag Pouches Secured With Hook And Loop Flap Closures Integrated With Rifle Mag Pouches
- Two Swivel Push-Button Release Buckles, Two Side Release Buckles, And A Quick-Release Waist Cinch Strap For Easy Mounting And Removal
- Interior Document Pocket With A Hook And Loop Closure
- Padded Mesh Pocket (9 Inches X 6 Inches) With Hook And Loop Closure
ALL FIREARMS SALES ARE FINAL – NO REFUNDS NO EXCEPTIONS.
It is your responsibility:
- to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- to contact the FFL to ensure they will accept your shipment.
- to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer
Items that are regulated by the ATF have restrictions and requirements:
•Your entire order will ship only to a Federal Firearm License holder.
•Current processing time is approximately 5 days.
•Please contact your local FFL prior to placing your order to ensure they are still accepting transfers. Due to Covid-19 many are no longer open
•A copy of your order/invoice as well as the current FFL license for your local dealer must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
FC Tactical Gear will ONLY transfer ownership of a firearm to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). This means we cannot ship directly to you unless you are an FFL holder. If you do not hold a valid FFL, FC Tactical Gear will transfer your purchased firearm to your choice of a licensed gun dealer in your state.
Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transfer fee at the time you pick up your purchase. This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. Please check with your local dealer concerning their policies. You do not pay FC Tactical Gear the transfer fee.
The buyer is responsible for contacting their transferring FFL to request they send a copy of their FFL to us. All correspondence should be sent to email@example.com
There are no reviews yet.