Rifle/Pistol Mag Pouch – Keep your reloads close at hand at the range with our MOLLE Triple Mag Pouch. This multipurpose mag pouch holds a total of six magazines: three pistol and three rifle mags. The pistol mag pouches are secured with hook and loop closures and are compatible with most standard sized pistol mags including .40 Cal and 9mm. The open top rifle mag pouches are secured with elastic cords with pull tabs and are designed to fit most standard sized rifle mags including AK-47 and M-16 mags. This MOLLE compatible mag pouch is great for mounting on tactical vests, assault packs, battle belts, and more. The MOLLE magazine pouch is made from durable materials for years of use and measures 10 inches x 6.75 inches x 2 inches.
Rifle/Pistol Mag Pouch Features:
- Versatile MOLLE Mag Pouch Holds Six Magazines With Three Rifle Mag Holders And Three Pistol Mag Holders For Easy Access To All Of Your Ammo At The Range
- Pistol Mag Pouches Feature Hook And Top Loop Closures
- MOLLE Pouches Are Compatible With Most Standard-Sized Pistol Mags Including .40 Cal, 9mm, And More
- Open Top Rifle Mag Pouches Are Fastened With Elastic Cords And Opened With Easy-Grip Pull Tabs
- Rifle Mag Pouches Are Designed To Fit Most Popular Rifle Mags Including AK-47 Mags, M-16 Mags, And More
- MOLLE Compatible Mag Pouch Is Great For Mounting On Tactical Vests, Battle Belts, And More
- Made From Durable Materials For Years Of Use
- Rifle/Pistol Mag Pouch Measures 10 Inches X 6.75 Inches X 2 Inches
ALL FIREARMS SALES ARE FINAL – NO REFUNDS NO EXCEPTIONS.
It is your responsibility:
- to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- to contact the FFL to ensure they will accept your shipment.
- to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer
Items that are regulated by the ATF have restrictions and requirements:
•Your entire order will ship only to a Federal Firearm License holder.
•Current processing time is approximately 5 days.
•Please contact your local FFL prior to placing your order to ensure they are still accepting transfers. Due to Covid-19 many are no longer open
•A copy of your order/invoice as well as the current FFL license for your local dealer must be emailed to email@example.com
FC Tactical Gear will ONLY transfer ownership of a firearm to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). This means we cannot ship directly to you unless you are an FFL holder. If you do not hold a valid FFL, FC Tactical Gear will transfer your purchased firearm to your choice of a licensed gun dealer in your state.
Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transfer fee at the time you pick up your purchase. This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. Please check with your local dealer concerning their policies. You do not pay FC Tactical Gear the transfer fee.
The buyer is responsible for contacting their transferring FFL to request they send a copy of their FFL to us. All correspondence should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.