Our Six Rifle Mag Pouch offers unprecedented ammo capacity in an open top design for easy reloading at the range. The MOLLE pouch Six Rifle Mag Pouch secures your mags with elastic bands with easy-grip pull tabs. The rifle mag pouches are designed to fit most popular rifle mags including AK-47 mags, M-16 mags, and more. This MOLLE compatible mag pouch is compatible with tactical vests, assault packs, & more. The MOLLE magazine pouch is made from highly durable materials for years of reliable use and measures 9.5 inches X 6.5 inches X 2 inches.
- Open Top MOLLE Mag Pouch Holds Six Mags With Elastic Bands
- Maintain Rapid Access To Your Ammo With Easy-Grip Pull Tabs
- Rifle Mag Pouches Are Designed To Fit Most Popular Rifle Mags Including AK-47 Mags, M-16 Mags, And More
- MOLLE Compatible Mag Pouch Is Perfect For Mounting On Tactical Vests, MOLLE Belts, And More
- Made From Durable Materials For Years Of Use In The Field
- Our Six Rifle Mag Pouch Measures 9.5 Inches X 6.5 Inches X 2 Inches
ALL FIREARMS SALES ARE FINAL – NO REFUNDS NO EXCEPTIONS.
It is your responsibility:
- to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- to contact the FFL to ensure they will accept your shipment.
- to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer
Items that are regulated by the ATF have restrictions and requirements:
•Your entire order will ship only to a Federal Firearm License holder.
•Current processing time is approximately 5 days.
•Please contact your local FFL prior to placing your order to ensure they are still accepting transfers. Due to Covid-19 many are no longer open
•A copy of your order/invoice as well as the current FFL license for your local dealer must be emailed to email@example.com
FC Tactical Gear will ONLY transfer ownership of a firearm to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). This means we cannot ship directly to you unless you are an FFL holder. If you do not hold a valid FFL, FC Tactical Gear will transfer your purchased firearm to your choice of a licensed gun dealer in your state.
Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transfer fee at the time you pick up your purchase. This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. Please check with your local dealer concerning their policies. You do not pay FC Tactical Gear the transfer fee.
The buyer is responsible for contacting their transferring FFL to request they send a copy of their FFL to us. All correspondence should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.