The Tactical Assault Panel (TAP) is one of the most versatile additions to your military and tactical gear with multiple MOLLE straps and pockets for gun magazines, knives, and other essentials. You can wear the Army TAP chest rig on its own with the adjustable harness or attach to your tactical vest or plate carrier system with the split bar side release buckles and shoulder adapters. Constructed with Cordura nylon material, the assault panel is designed with the utmost resiliency. 8 front pockets with hook and loop straps are ideal for storing your gun magazines with the end pockets providing extra room to store a GPS, radio, or additional magazines. You can attach additional MOLLE (modular lightweight load-carrying equipment) compatible gear to the 3 rows of MOLLE straps on the front panel of the military chest rig. The back panel contains 3 large mesh pockets (left and center are hook and loop, and the right is zippered) ideal for storing a map, compass, and other tactical accessories.
- Versatile Tactical Vest Features An Adjustable And Removable Harness That Enables You To Wear The Army TAP Panel As A Stand-Alone System To Fit Your Specific Needs
- 6 Magazine Pockets Secure Your Ammunition With Strong Hook And Loop Closures
- Two Outer Hook And Loop Strap Pockets On Either End Of The Magazine Pockets Are Perfect For Storing A GPS, Radio, Or Additional Mags
- Back Panel Features 3 Large Mesh Pockets (Left And Center Are Hook And Loop, And The Right Is Zippered) Ideal For Storing A Map, Compass, And Other Accessories
- Shoulder Plate Carrier Adapters And Split Bar Side Release Buckles Allow You To Attach The Assault Panel To A Soldier Plate Carrier System Or Improved Outer Tactical Vest
- Middle Panel Pocket Measures: 11 ½ Inches X 8 ¾ Inches
- Front Panel With 3 Rows Of MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-Carrying Equipment) Straps For Mounting MOLLE Attachments
- Left Shoulder Adapter (5 Inches X 1 ½ Inches) Includes Hook Material On One Side, Loop Material On The Other Side, And A D-Ring
- Fully Adjustable Right Shoulder Adapter Strap (7 ½ Inches X 2 Inches) With Hook And Loop Material Features A D-Ring And Canvas Loop With A Hook Panel On The Inside
- Two Shoulder Plate Carrier Adapters
- Two Split Bar Side Release Buckles
- Assault Panel Constructed With Rugged Combat-Ready Material
- Great For Soldiers, Airsoft And Paintball Players, Tactical Gear Enthusiasts, And More
There are no reviews yet.