Tactical Combat Shirt Midnight/Digital – Perform your best on the field with Our Tactical Airsoft Camo Combat Shirt! The airsoft shirt features many different utilities, such as a mock turtleneck, gusseted sleeves, glint tape holder for IR tape, and zippered sleeve storage pockets. This Tactical Combat Shirt Midnight/Digital also has anti-abrasion padded elbow patches for extra support while in an intense airsoft match. Loop on sleeve pockets allows name, rank, and flag to be attached for full customization.
- Mock Turtleneck Style Combat Shirt Is Designed From A Lightweight And Breathable Cotton / Poly Blend
- Gusseted Sleeves For Unparalleled Upper Body Motion
- Anti-Abrasion Padded Elbow Patches
- Zipper Sleeve Storage Pockets
- Hook & Loop Sleeve On Pockets For Attaching Name, Rank And Flag Patches
- Glint Tape Holder For IR Tape
ALL FIREARMS SALES ARE FINAL – NO REFUNDS NO EXCEPTIONS.
It is your responsibility:
- to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- to contact the FFL to ensure they will accept your shipment.
- to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer
Items that are regulated by the ATF have restrictions and requirements:
•Your entire order will ship only to a Federal Firearm License holder.
•Current processing time is approximately 5 days.
•Please contact your local FFL prior to placing your order to ensure they are still accepting transfers. Due to Covid-19 many are no longer open
•A copy of your order/invoice as well as the current FFL license for your local dealer must be emailed to email@example.com
FC Tactical Gear will ONLY transfer ownership of a firearm to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). This means we cannot ship directly to you unless you are an FFL holder. If you do not hold a valid FFL, FC Tactical Gear will transfer your purchased firearm to your choice of a licensed gun dealer in your state.
Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transfer fee at the time you pick up your purchase. This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. Please check with your local dealer concerning their policies. You do not pay FC Tactical Gear the transfer fee.
The buyer is responsible for contacting their transferring FFL to request they send a copy of their FFL to us. All correspondence should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.