Our Tactical Leg Holster is a tactical leg strap holster with a quick release belt clip, thumb snap and clip pouch ideal for ammo storage or personal accessories. Choose from a large frame 4″ (Glock 17) or large frame 5″ (Beretta 92).
- Adjustable Height For Positioning Right Where The Hand Falls Naturally
- Single Magazine Pouch On The Front Of The Pistol Holster For Easy Reloading
- Secures Around The Thigh To Stabilize Your Sidearm While In Motion
- Drop Leg Holster Features A Quick-Release Belt Clip For Easy Rapid Removal
- Two Sizes To Accommodate Most Standard-Sized Pistols, Including Glock, Sig Sauer, Ruger LCP, 9 MM, And More
- Durable Materials For Years Of Use In The Field
ALL FIREARMS SALES ARE FINAL – NO REFUNDS NO EXCEPTIONS.
It is your responsibility:
- to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- to contact the FFL to ensure they will accept your shipment.
- to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer
Items that are regulated by the ATF have restrictions and requirements:
•Your entire order will ship only to a Federal Firearm License holder.
•Current processing time is approximately 5 days.
•Please contact your local FFL prior to placing your order to ensure they are still accepting transfers. Due to Covid-19 many are no longer open
•A copy of your order/invoice as well as the current FFL license for your local dealer must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
FC Tactical Gear will ONLY transfer ownership of a firearm to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). This means we cannot ship directly to you unless you are an FFL holder. If you do not hold a valid FFL, FC Tactical Gear will transfer your purchased firearm to your choice of a licensed gun dealer in your state.
Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transfer fee at the time you pick up your purchase. This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. Please check with your local dealer concerning their policies. You do not pay FC Tactical Gear the transfer fee.
The buyer is responsible for contacting their transferring FFL to request they send a copy of their FFL to us. All correspondence should be sent to email@example.com
There are no reviews yet.