We’re not kidding when we say this is a Universal Gun Cleaning Kit; it includes 3 solid brass rods for 17-270 caliber rifles & 3 solid brass rods for 30 caliber rifles, pistols, shotguns & muzzleloaders because a clean gun, is a happy gun.
- Kit Includes Over 150 Different Items To Accommodate The Cleaning Of Any Gun, Including Pistols, Rifles, Shotguns, And Muzzleloaders
- Gun Cleaning Kit Includes 6 Solid Brass Rods, 14 Bronze Brushes, And 9 Mops To Accommodate Nearly Any Sized Barrel
- 12 Spear-Pointed Jags, One Black Powder Jag, 4 Slotted Patch Loops For Attaching Cleaning Patches
- 100 Cleaning Patches (50 3-Inch X 3.5-Inch And 50 3-Inch X 3-Inch)
- 3 Utility Brushes For Scrubbing – 1 Steel, 1 Copper, And 1 Nylon
- 3 Muzzle Guards For Maintaining Accuracy During Cleaning
- 3 Accessory Adapters
- 4 Polishing Cloths
- Compact Hard Plastic Case Is Easy To Take On-The-Go (Measures 10.5 Inches X 15.25 Inches X 2 Inches)
Universal Cleaning Kit Contents:
3 solid brass rods for .17-.270-cal rifles and pistols
3 solid brass rods for .30-cal and larger rifles, pistols, shotguns and muzzleloaders
14 bronze brushes
12 spear-pointed jags and 1 black powder jag
4 slotted patch loops
3 utility brushes – Steel, Copper & Nylon
3 muzzle guards
3 accessory adaptors
50-Pk. of 3 x 1 1/ 2-inch cleaning patches
50-Pk. of 3 x 3-inch cleaning patches
4 polishing cloths
ALL FIREARMS SALES ARE FINAL – NO REFUNDS NO EXCEPTIONS.
It is your responsibility:
- to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- to contact the FFL to ensure they will accept your shipment.
- to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer
Items that are regulated by the ATF have restrictions and requirements:
•Your entire order will ship only to a Federal Firearm License holder.
•Current processing time is approximately 5 days.
•Please contact your local FFL prior to placing your order to ensure they are still accepting transfers. Due to Covid-19 many are no longer open
•A copy of your order/invoice as well as the current FFL license for your local dealer must be emailed to email@example.com
FC Tactical Gear will ONLY transfer ownership of a firearm to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). This means we cannot ship directly to you unless you are an FFL holder. If you do not hold a valid FFL, FC Tactical Gear will transfer your purchased firearm to your choice of a licensed gun dealer in your state.
Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transfer fee at the time you pick up your purchase. This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. Please check with your local dealer concerning their policies. You do not pay FC Tactical Gear the transfer fee.
The buyer is responsible for contacting their transferring FFL to request they send a copy of their FFL to us. All correspondence should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.