Vertical Foregrip with Tactical CREE Flashlight and Red Laser Sight
- All-in-one vertical grip, red laser sight, and flashlight for tactical rifles
- 200 lumens cree LED Flashlight with two modes of operation: normal and strobe
- Easily accessible heavy duty push button for flashlight, independent push button for red laser
- Integrated mount for quick and secure attachment to any standard Picatinny or Weaver rails
- Heavy duty all metal construction
- Non-rust black matte finish
- Works with hunting rifles or shotguns equipped with Picatinny or Weaver rails
- One year warranty
- Length: 5.5″
- Weight: 13 oz
- Material: Steel, aluminum
- Color: Black
- Brightness: ~ 200 lumens
- Laser Power: 2 mW
- Power: 2x CR123A (included)
- Interface: 20mm Picatinny / Weaver Rail
- One HD-1805 foregrip with tactical flashlight and red laser
- Batteries not included
ALL FIREARMS SALES ARE FINAL – NO REFUNDS NO EXCEPTIONS.
It is your responsibility:
- to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- to contact the FFL to ensure they will accept your shipment.
- to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer
Items that are regulated by the ATF have restrictions and requirements:
•Your entire order will ship only to a Federal Firearm License holder.
•Current processing time is approximately 5 days.
•Please contact your local FFL prior to placing your order to ensure they are still accepting transfers. Due to Covid-19 many are no longer open
•A copy of your order/invoice as well as the current FFL license for your local dealer must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
FC Tactical Gear will ONLY transfer ownership of a firearm to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). This means we cannot ship directly to you unless you are an FFL holder. If you do not hold a valid FFL, FC Tactical Gear will transfer your purchased firearm to your choice of a licensed gun dealer in your state.
Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transfer fee at the time you pick up your purchase. This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. Please check with your local dealer concerning their policies. You do not pay FC Tactical Gear the transfer fee.
The buyer is responsible for contacting their transferring FFL to request they send a copy of their FFL to us. All correspondence should be sent to email@example.com
There are no reviews yet.