Our XL Advanced Tactical Shoulder Bag is made of durable denier polyester. The MOLLE compatible tactical shoulder bag features 5 versatile pouches: small zippered side pouch, top zippered pouch, front zippered pouch, large side pouch with drawstring closure, and exterior cell phone pouch. This tactical shoulder bag has a 2” wide adjustable padded shoulder strap with quick release buckle and 2 inside pockets. These survival bags also feature 2 pen holders and three padded areas on the back of the bag.
- MOLLE Compatible Tactical Shoulder Bag Is Made Of Durable Denier Polyester
- Large Side Pouch With Drawstring Closure And Hook & Loop Tie Down
- Small Zippered Side Pouch, Top Zippered Pouch, And Front Zippered Pouch
- Exterior Cell Phone Pouch With Quick Release Buckle
- 2″ Wide Adjustable Padded Shoulder Strap With Quick Release Buckle And Hook
- Main Compartment Measures 10” X 4” X 10.5” And Contains 2 Interior Pockets
- 2 Pen Holders And Three Padded Areas On Back Of Bag
ALL FIREARMS SALES ARE FINAL – NO REFUNDS NO EXCEPTIONS.
It is your responsibility:
- to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- to contact the FFL to ensure they will accept your shipment.
- to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer
Items that are regulated by the ATF have restrictions and requirements:
•Your entire order will ship only to a Federal Firearm License holder.
•Current processing time is approximately 5 days.
•Please contact your local FFL prior to placing your order to ensure they are still accepting transfers. Due to Covid-19 many are no longer open
•A copy of your order/invoice as well as the current FFL license for your local dealer must be emailed to email@example.com
FC Tactical Gear will ONLY transfer ownership of a firearm to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). This means we cannot ship directly to you unless you are an FFL holder. If you do not hold a valid FFL, FC Tactical Gear will transfer your purchased firearm to your choice of a licensed gun dealer in your state.
Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transfer fee at the time you pick up your purchase. This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. Please check with your local dealer concerning their policies. You do not pay FC Tactical Gear the transfer fee.
The buyer is responsible for contacting their transferring FFL to request they send a copy of their FFL to us. All correspondence should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.